A Decade in Reflection


Hello, readers. I've just sent my Final Year Project yesterday, which marks the end of my 3 year degree journey. This post will be my self-reflection on the decade from 2010-2019.



2010- 2019 has been a personal journey of self discovery. The start of the decade began with my upper secondary studies, followed by my tertiary studies until its end this year. I started with technical stream, pursuing Interior Design during my diploma and took a different turn by taking Linguistics during my degree. It has been a long journey to come until this far, but I'm glad I've endured and learnt from it.


During this decade too that I've gained friends and lost some too. I've learnt that people may stay along for the journey or they may become part of my memories now. In all, I appreciate their existence in my life and I wish them well for the future.

To my family, I cannot repay back all that they have given to me until this day. Their love and support in every form has helped me become a better person. I wish that I'll be able to repay their love soon and they'll live long enough to experience it.

In all, it has been a bittersweet journey that shaped my teenage and adulthood life and I'm looking forward to what life has to offer in the upcoming new year. I hope that my fellow readers can also self-reflect on their past decade too and will achieve what they hoped for in the year 2020.

Have a happy and blessed 2020.

Cheers,
Dee

Header credit: Photo by Harli Marten on Unsplash, edited on Canva

Comments

Popular Posts